Just as in every year, the organisers of the DSN conference announce the availability of student travel grants to partially offset the cost of students planning to attend DSN-2013 in Budapest, Hungary, June 24 – 27, 2013.
To be eligible, the applicant must currently be enrolled in a degree program at the time of DSN-2013. The student authors of accepted research papers or students submitting papers to the Student Forum are all especially welcome to apply. Participation, such as authoring a regular paper, will be used as a priority criterion in awarding the grants.
We anticipate awarding grants (possibly as full or part student registration waivers) thanks to the generous support of IEEE and IFIP organizing the conference series.
Questions or comments about Student Travel Grants should be directed to DSN Student Travel Grant Committee at email@example.com. To apply, submit the followings to the same mail address:
- Your name, university name, and preferred contact e-mail address
- Your postal address, and telephone number
- Your paper category (regular, practical experience report, student forum)
- Your paper title
- Your current student status and degree program that are you in (BS / MS / MS+PhD / PhD)
- Your thesis advisor’s/supervisor’s name?
Applications must be received no later than April 22, 2013. Application submission is via e-mail, preferably as a PDF attachment, to the following address: student_travel_grant2013@