GUIDE@HAND is an audio tourist guide application available on smart phones.
- You can standalone discover the city during their one- or two-hour-long enjoyable walks.
- You can get from one point to another by the help of voice instructions while walking.
- They give you offline interactive maps, therefore, you do not have to pay for the Internet (e.g. roaming).
- On your way, you can find useful places as well (e.g. restaurants, entertainment, shops, etc.) on the map.
- You can use it in various languages.
- And additional to all of that, you will have your DSN 2013 final program @Hand.
Some video tutorials of the application